Travel to Dubai where a whole range of real world adventures await. Hop atop a camel for a lope along desert dunes…or charter a chopper. Break bread with Bedouins…or dine with the fishes in a restaurant aquarium. Tour an old spice market…or withdraw gold bars at vending machines. This is what a visit to ancient Arabia offers you.
Explore the surprising and opulent city of Dubai.
A city like no other, Dubai is a city that has made it big , as far as opulence and grandeur is concerned. Discover man-made islands sculpted into the shapes of palms and a tower so high it is almost a kilometre tall. Explore the heritage area of Bastakiya, wander the spice and gold souqs, and see more supercars in one day than you’re likely to see in a year as you walk the streets of this desert town.
Why you’ll love this trip
• Discover a centuries-old fortification at the Al Fahidi Fort
• Walk the wide, clean city streets as you gaze in awe at the vast array of skyscrapers
• Learn about the history of Dubai with a visit to the Bastakiya district’s Dubai Museum.
• Wander the colourful Gold & Spice Souk with a local guide.
• Travel across Dubai Creek in a traditional ‘Abra’.
For more information email: email@example.com