European Tour : 11 August to 21 August 2020
Day 4: 14/08/20
Morning: Walking tour in the Latin quarter, entrance to the Notre-Dame Cathedral, Flower market, Ile de la Cité…
Afternoon: Free afternoon to discover Paris as you please
Guided walking tour of the most bohemian’s Paris district: Montmartre + entrance to the Sacré-Cœur
Day 5: 15/08/20
Morning: Guided visit of the Louvre museum to discover some masterpieces: The Monalisa, the Raft of Medusa, the Venus of Milo…
Afternoon: Shopping at ‘La Défense’ one of the best Malls in Paris
Day 10: 19/08/20
Morning: Berlin Zoo visit
Afternoon: Visit of Alexanderplatz
Alexanderplatz is a central square and traffic junction in Berlin’s Mitte district. One of the city’s the visited squares, Alexanderplatz is the site of many attractions and sights in Berlin.
Night stroll through the Brandenburg gates and Unter den Linden
The majestic boulevards along the Brandenburg Tor and Unter den Linden make for a perfect stroll up to the museum island. With the night stroll, you are able to see the dazzling city lights.
There are loads of coffee shops and restaurants to rev up your energy on the way and the popular souvenir shop Ampelman.
Day 11: 21/08/20
Return Flight to Johannesburg
Day 12: 21/08/20
Arrival in Johannesburg. END OF TOUR
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Please note that whilst every effort shall be made to adhere to this itinerary, it may be subject to change with prior notification.
Cost per person: US $3700
Included in the costing:
• Return flights from Johannesburg
• All transport in Europe
• All Breakfasts and dinners once in Europe
• All activities stipulated in the program
• Comprehensive travel insurance
• Accommodation in Europe on a sharing basis
• Services of a tour leader for the duration of the trip
• Tour T-shirts
• All museum, park entrances for visits stipulated in the program
NOT Included in the costing
• Flights to and from Johannesburg (these can be organized at an additional cost)
• Pre or Post night accommodation in Johannesburg (this can be organized at an additional cost)
• All lunches (estimate cost of 7 -10 euros pp per lunch)
• Purchases of a personal nature
A non-refundable deposit of 700 USD will secure the traveller’s participation in the tour. There after a secondary payment of 1000 USD has to be made by March 15 2020. Final payment of USD 2000 to be made by June 15 2020.
The initial deposit is NON refundable. Thereafter cancellation over 60 days before travel, 50% of total payment( excluding non-refundable deposit) will be reimbursed. Cancellation, less than 60 days before travel , 30% of total payment( excluding non-refundable deposit) will be reimbursed. Cancelation, less than 30 days before travel there will be no refund.